- Online photo gallery is now available! (18th Nov.)
- Lost properties: Type-C to 4K converter (Room 9), Lenovo Power adapter (Room 7), laptop power adapter (around registration desk), and earphones in a case (in optional tour bus) were found. Please contact to pickup! (15 Nov.)
- Lab Tour of Waseda Research Inovation Center: participants should register form here! (31 Oct.)
- Site information (30 Oct.)
Site map, Registration desk opening hours, Coffee service, Cloak service, and Meeting schedule & location.
- Access information (30 Oct.)
(from Narita & Haneda airport, welcome desk in them)
- Program book is updated. Please check the latest book! (30 Oct.)
*Program at a glance can be seen in the Overview and Technical Sessions page.
- Complimentary Hospitality Program (20 Oct.)
- Welcome desk at Haneda & Narita airport (20 Oct.)
Please click the above link to open an external registration page, and accomplish the process.
At least one author should register for WC2023
|5 – 10 Nov., 2023||World Congress 2023|
The organizing committee of the 16th World Congress of the International Federation for the Promotion of Mechanism and Machine Science is very pleased to welcome you in Tokyo.
The IFToMM World Congress is held every 4 years and is the largest congress on mechanism and machine science. It provides an opportunity for researchers, scholars and students with interests in the theory and practice of mechanisms and machines for sharing new ideas, experiences, and discussing future developments.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Shinjuku, the heart of Tokyo. We are confident that you will find this opportunity very rewarding.
Nobuyuki Iwatsuki and Kenjiro Takemura
IFToMM WC2023 General Co-chairs
Some of the above pictures of Tokyo scenery are downloaded from an online stock-photo service, Photock.jp