From Shinjuku railway station to Keio Plaza Hotel
Shinjuku station is the biggest railway stations in the world. You may get confused because of the complexity of not only the station but also the outside pedestrian deck system from the station to the Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo, the conference venue. Please take a look at the following instructions, which will give you some detailed information on the route before your arrival.
1. Participants coming from the West Exit of Shinjuku Station (JR, Toei-Shinjuku-Line, Keio-Line & Odakyu-Line, Tokyo-Metro-Subway): about a 5-minute walk
From the West Exit of Shinjuku Station, go straight through the underground passage leading towards the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. The hotel is immediately on your left after exiting the underpass.
2. Participants coming from Tochomae Station (Toei-Oedo-Line): just outside
Exit the ticket gate and proceed toward JR Shinjuku Station, go up the stairs at Exit B1, and the hotel will be on your right.
3. If you arrive at Shinjuku Station on another railway company’s line, you should first aim for the West Exit of the JR Shinjuku Station.
From airports to Shinjuku Station
Some typical access from airports to the nearest railway station (Shinjuku station) to the conference venue (Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo) is as followings.
From Haneda Airport to Shinjuku station
- Railway route #1: Haneda Airport sta. -> (Tokyo Monorail line) -> Hamamatsu-cho sta. -> (JR Yamanote line) -> Shinjuku sta.
- Railway route #2: Haneda Airport sta. -> (Keikyu railway line) -> Shinagwa sta. -> (JR Yamanote line) -> Shinjuku sta.
- Limousine Bus: Take a shuttle bus to Shinjku-Nishiguchi (west entrance) bus stop.
From Narita Airport to Shinjuku station
- Railway route #1: Narita Airport sta. -> (JR Narita express) -> Shinjuku sta.
- Railway route #2: Narita Airport sta. -> (Keisei Skyliner express) -> Nippori sta. -> (JR Yamanote railway line) -> Shinjuku sta.
- Limousine bus: Take a shuttle bus to Shinjuku-Nishiguchi (west entrance) bus stop.
Welcome desks at the airports
Welcome desks will be placed at the airports to be a one-stop information counter for international delegates arriving in Tokyo.
Dates: November 4 (Sat) and 5 (Sun) 8:00-20:00
- Narita Airport Terminal 1, 1F International Arrival Lobby, near Central Exit
- Narita Airport Terminal 2, 1F International Arrival Lobby, near Central Exit
- Haneda International Airport, 2F Arrival Lobby, Meeting Service Counter
- Narita Terminal1/2: Both are located in the center of the Arrival Lobby (1F) .
- Haneda International Passenger Terminal: Arrival Lobby (2F).
Border control regarding COVID-19 issue
To check the latest information on the border control regarding COVID-19 issue, please access to the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan:
Border enforcement measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19